What is the V Card?
The V Card is the number one way to experience the best of Las Vegas nightlife all in one convenient purchase. Featuring access to the hottest nightclubs and pool clubs on the Strip, the V Card has everything you need to make your time in Las Vegas fast, easy and convenient.
Have any questions? Check out our FAQ below or contact the box office by phone at (866) 932-1818.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the V Card?
- The V Card is a collection of nightlife & day life passes valid for one-time use FREE admission at each participating venue. Each pass will be collected by the venue staff upon redemption.
- How do I use the V Card once I purchase it?
- When you receive your V Card and passes, please print your name on the back of the black plastic card. When redeeming your passes at a specific venue, please show the staff member your card along with the venue pass. The staff member will then collect your pass and allow you entry into the venue.
- How long are the V Card Passes valid?
- The V Card individual passes never expire, and are good for as long as the venue is participating in the V Card program. For example, you can use a few of your passes for your upcoming trip to Las Vegas, and save the rest of the passes for your next trip (as long as the venue is still in operation).
- Do I have to wait in line?
- The V Card is for complimentary admission through the V.I.P line. V.I.P. lines are significantly shorter than the general admission lines, so you won't even notice the wait.
- Will we have to pay a cover charge at the venues?
- Cover charges are included with each V Card venue passes, so entry is absolutely "FREE."
- Are there any rules and regulations?
Some venues have time restrictions for redemption of the passes. Make sure to check the back of each card to verify the time restrictions. To ensure easy entry, try to get to the nightclubs early in the night. Venue hours of operation are also stated on the back of each venue card.
(Don't worry, if there are any issues you can call customer support 24/7 and we will do our best to accommodate you and your party)
- What are the dress codes for the venues?
- Each venue has rules and regulations pertaining to their specific dress codes. Keep in mind, some allow entry with casual attire, while others require upscale dress. Nightclubs are very particular with their dress code, so make sure you dress appropriately. Contact the specific venue for more information.
- Is there an age restriction to the V Card?
- Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or use the V Card.
- Do I have to use my V Card Pass during a specific time of day/night?
- Some venues have time restrictions for redemption of the passes, so make sure to check the back of each card to verify the time restrictions. To ensure easy entry, try to get your club hopping finished early. Most venues will begin denying admission around midnight; try to be at the club you want to stay at before then for the most convenient service. Venue hours of operation are also stated on the back of each pass.
- Are the pool clubs open all year long?
- No. Unfortunately not all pools are open all year long. For a year round pool you can check out our Venue list for any seasonal additions. Good news though, the passes that come with your V Card never expire, so you can use them when you come back to Las Vegas. Contact each pool venue to see when they open/close for the season.
- How do I get the V Card?
- You can purchase the V Card either online or by visiting the V theater Box Office in person at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino's Miracle Mile Shops. When ordering online, you can pick it up from our box office when you arrive in Las Vegas.
For any questions or further assistance with the V Card please contact the V Theater Box Office at (866) 932 - 1818.
Possible V Card BLackout Dates
Please be advised that the following dates may be subject to blackout restrictions. During these dates V Card may be accepted but it is best to call the venue to find out prior to arrival. Venue management reserves all rights. For any further questions or comments, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Memorial Day weekend
- Labor Day weekend
- New Year's Eve/weekend
- Other holidays and weekends may apply. Contact the venue for more information